ROBERT’S MEDITATIONS AND TEACHINGS
- GUIDELINES FOR MEDITATION. BLESSING THE EARTH WITH THE 7 DIRECTIONS and REBALANCING through HO’OPONOPONO
- 12 LEVELS OF PSYCHIC INTRUSION, THE 4 ALARMS and the 4 PERCEPTIONS
- GUIDELINES FOR WORKING WITH THE 5 MENUS
- 7 LAYERS OF CONSCIOUSNESS and the 7 Soul levels in the Michael teaching
SOME GUIDELINES FOR MEDITATION
- Conscious breathing is the physical base of meditation.
- The mental base of meditation is contained in 3 elements: calmness, focus and bliss. Other words for these 3 might be: relaxing into the space of meditation; directing awareness for a specific purpose; and allowing joy to permeate your being. These 3 elements are interrelated, not sequential in a certain order. They should be cultivated whenever you meditate.
- Motivation and Preparation
- The emotional basis of meditation is love — love of God (Source), love of self, love of others (including the planet and all beings).
- Get in touch with love inside you before meditating, through using a mantra, a mandala or just deep breathing.
- Physical preparation: traditionally sitting meditation is for expansion of consciousness, while reclining promotes healing. Posture should be comfortable, but not conducive to drowsiness.
- Referential meditation (focusing on something specific) uses one or more of the 4 perceptions.
- Auditory – repeating a sound or mantra
- Visual – e.g. focusing on a color or mandala, whether outside or in your imagination
- Kinesthetic – circulating energy through the body with the breath, for example, breathing blue light into the kidneys, exhaling white
- Intuitive – merger with a being (Christ, Buddha, the Blessed Mother, a saint, Gaia, etc.) or quality of consciousness (such as the 4 immeasureables: joy, love, compassion and equanimity)
- Procedure (with thanks to Khentrul Lodro Rinpoche)
- Do short segments of conscious focus, many times.
- Monitor yourself frequently, e.g. check in every 5 minutes to see how you’re doing.
- Cultivate the quality of less desire, more contentment. Do not always have a personal agenda when you meditate — JUST BE! This leads to inner peace and bliss, and tames the mind.
- Stop the meditation while you are still enthusiastic to do more!
- Commitment to practice
- Make a realistic agreement with yourself on meditating regularly and follow through — for example, once a day for 30 minutes.
- At the end of each meditation do dedication of your merit and accomplishment for the sake of all beings – this acknowledges that you are meditating not only for your own growth, but also to make the world a better place. Being aware of the rippling effect of meditation plugs you into the field of love again as you go about your day — you see the effects of your inner peace in the world around you!
ENJOY INCREASING PEACE AND BLISS!
Copyright 2016 by Robert K. Dubiel, all rights reserved.
BLESSING THE EARTH WITH THE 7 DIRECTIONS
- Imagine you are ascending a sacred mountain, or visiting a site that is sacred to you — maybe a waterfall, a cave, a forest glen, a garden — either in your imagination or one you have actually visited. Invite your Spirit Guides to participate in this meditation with you, if you wish.
- You can either turn to the physical direction of the east, or do it in your mind. Extend your hands, sending unconditional love through them. Pray to the Spirit of the East, the Spirit of the Air element, representing new beginnings. Thank her for her help, and ask for assistance in whatever new project you are starting.
- Now turn to the South, either mentally or physically. This is the Fire direction that enlivens the heart. Say, “Heart’s desire, thy will be done.” The South is the direction of courage, of innocence and trust. Ask the Spirit of the South for the courage to help you fulfill your heart’s desire.
- Turning now to the West direction, we tune into the Water element. The West is the direction of introspection and personal truth. Ask the Spirit of the West for the honesty and depth to live out of what is really important to you, your core values.
- Facing North in body or mind, we now contact the Spirit of the Earth element. The North is the direction of the ancestors, of the wisdom which has come down to us through tradition. Ask the Spirit of Earth to help you respect that which has gone before you, so that you can build on a solid foundation in your life.
- We now raise our hands high above the head, connecting with the Spirit of the Sky, the Universe, our Source. We ask the beings of Light that are interested in our evolution, to help us to stay connected in consciousness with the Big Picture.
- Lowering our hands toward the ground, we contact Mother Earth. We ask her for her blessings. We send energy to her for her highest good, consciously aligning humanity’s evolution with the good of our planet.
- Finally, place your hands on your heart chakra in the middle of the chest. Breathe deeply into the Here and Now, and ask your Soul to send you energy to fulfill any personal intentions you have for yourself and others.
NAMASTE! EMBODY THE LIGHT!
HO’OPONOPONO — 12 STEP PROCESS
The purpose of the Hawaiian spiritual practice known as Ho’oponopono is to reestablish harmony and balance between ourselves, and the people and environment around us.
This meditation is based on material from The Foundation of I Inc., modified by me,
Robert K. Dubiel.
1. INNER CONNECTION
The conscious mind (Uhane in the Hawaiian language) asks the Divine Creator (the I) for forgiveness, and that the Divine Creator embrace him/her in a circle of Divine Love.
2. PREPARATION: FOR I AM PEACE
The Divine Creator (I) asks that we do the process gently, to wrest the iron grip of fear from the Unihipili, our unconscious or elemental mind (inner child), which holds memories of past traumas. The Aumakua (higher self) washes and dresses the Unihipili and takes him to meet the Divine Creator in a beautiful sanctuary of Silent Solitude. Breathe into this sacred space for several minutes. When you feel a letting go sensation come over you, then affirm:
“I am a child of God allowing Divine Love and Intelligence to move and express in and through me; my affairs, both personal and universal. I allow balance, perfect ideas, perfect relationships, and perfect and right environment to flow to me at the right time.
“I am and will be always in my right place and time for my own individual growth, personal success and happiness, to allow me to fully use my talents in this lifetime for my good and others’.
“Right conditions, relationships and ideas for a constructive future, can and will be achieved though my complete acceptance, enthusiasm, faith and humbleness of mind for my Divine Creator — Father, Mother and Oneness with All Life — my Alpha and my Omega. I will know and truly experience life fulfillment, for I deserve to have the water of life to sustain me now and always.
For I Am Peace.
3. “HA” BREATHING (7 ROUNDS)
a. Inhale Divine Energy for 7 counts.
b. Hold the breath for 7 counts.
c. Exhale for 7 counts.
d. Hold the breath for 7 counts.
This is considered 1 round. Do 7 rounds.
4. OPENING PRAYER: I AM THE I
I am the I
I come forth from the void into Light.
I am the breath that nurtures life.
I am that emptiness, that hollowness beyond all consciousness,
The I, the Id, the All.
I draw my bow of rainbows across the waters,
The continuum of minds with matters.
I am the incoming and outgoing of breath,
The invisible, untouchable breeze,
The undefinable atom of creation.
I am the I
5. REPENTANCE PRAYER
(between individual/group and the Divine Creator)
DIVINE CREATOR, Father, Mother, Child as One:
If I _____(say your name)_____________________, my family relatives and ancestors have offended you in thoughts, words and actions from the beginning of our creation to the present, please forgive us.
Cleanse, purify, release, sever and cut all the unwanted energies and vibrations we have created, accumulated and/or accepted from the beginning of our creation to the present.
Please transmute all the negative, unwanted energies to pure Light. WE ARE SET FREE! AND IT IS DONE!
6A. HO’OPONOPONO — LONG FORM
The long form is to be done twice, in the following manner:
1st Time: Part 1, You; Part 2, Them
2nd Time: Part 1, Them; Part 2, You
The other party does not need to participate consciously. The first time around you speak as yourself; the second time you speak as them.
“DIVINE CREATOR, FATHER, MOTHER, CHILD AS ONE,
If I ____(party doing process)_________________________, my family, relatives and ancestors, have offended you, _________(party or parties with whom the process is being done)______, your family, relatives and ancestors, in thoughts, words and actions from the beginning of our creation to the present, humbly, humbly we ask you all for forgiveness for all our fears, errors, resentments, guilt, offenses, blocks and attachments we have created, accumulated and accepted from the beginning of our creation to the present.
Let Divine Intelligence include all information we knowingly or unknowingly have omitted. WILL YOU ALL FORGIVE US?“
“YES, WE FORGIVE YOU. Let the water of life release us all from spiritual, emotional, mental, physical, material, financial and karmic bondage. Pull out from our memory bank and computer, release, sever and cut the unwanted and/or negative memories and blocks that tie, bind and attach us together.
“Cleanse, purify and transmute all these unwanted energies to Pure Light. Fill the spaces these unwanted energies occupied, with Divine Light.
“LET DIVINE ORDER, LIGHT, LOVE, PEACE, BALANCE, WISDOM, UNDERSTANDING AND ABUNDANCE be made manifest for us all in our affairs through the Divine Power of the Divine Creator, Father, Mother, Child As One, in whom we rest, abide and have our being now and forever more. WE ARE SET FREE! AND IT IS DONE!”
6 B. HO’OPONOPONO — BRIEF FORM
(Cleansing and problem solving)
“DIVINE CREATOR, Father, Mother, Child as ONE:
I, __________(your name)__________, my family, relatives and ancestors wish to do a Ho’oponopono with ___________(party or parties, nature spirits and spirits of places and countries)_____________, including all my fears, errors, resentments, guilt, anger, violence and attachments with people (especially __________), places __________, past lives ____________, home ties ___________ that contribute to the cause of the problem at hand _______(specify)_____.
Cleanse, purify, sever, cut and release all negative and unwanted memories, blocks and energies that we have created, accumulated and accepted from the beginning of our creation to the present. Transmute all these unwanted energies to Pure Light.
WE RELEASE THEM TO PURE LIGHT AS THEY RELEASE US. WE ARE SET FREE! AND IT IS DONE!”
6C. HO’OPONOPONO MAHIKI
(Cleansing and Releasing of negative vibrations from persons, entities, atoms and molecules)
“DIVINE CREATOR, Father, Mother, Child as One:
I, ________(your name)____________, my family, relatives and ancestors wish to do a Ho’oponopono of the following premises, persons, objects, transactions, atoms and molecules, families, relatives and ancestors ___________________________.
If there are any earthbound spirits and/or negative vibrations within, on or around them, or if the following deceased persons (_______(specify)_______; you may include anyone in the Universe who is permitted to go at this time)_______ are earthbound, we humbly ask forgiveness on their behalf and ask that they be cleansed, purified and released to the path of PURE LIGHT. No longer will they be earthbound. We release them to the path of Light as they release us. We, including premises, persons, families, relatives and ancestors, objects, rituals, transactions, atoms and molecules are ALL SET FREE! AND IT IS DONE!”
“DIVINE CREATOR, Father, Mother, Child as One:
I, _________(your name)__________, my family, relatives and ancestors mentally detach ourselves from all involved in this case. We cut all aka (energy) cords. WE ARE SET FREE! AND IT IS DONE!“
We mentally bathe ourselves from the top of the head to the bottoms of our feet with the following colors: Indigo/Purplish-Bluish Light (7X); Emerald Green (7X); Ice Blue (7X); and White (7X).
“Let Divine Intelligence approve the release and transmutation of all toxins and negative vibrations to Pure Light. Let Divine Intelligence manifest harmony, love, wisdom, order, balance, perfect and right relationships, ideas, sources of wealth, sustenance and energy. We ask that we be surrounded by a gold band or circle. WE ARE SET FREE! AND IT IS DONE!”
10. CLOSING PRAYER : THE PEACE OF I
Peace be with you, all My Peace.
The Peace that is I, the Peace that is I AM,
The Peace for always, now and forever and evermore.
My Peace I give to you, My Peace I leave with you —
Not the world’s Peace, but only My Peace,
The Peace of I.
11. HA BREATHING — 7 ROUNDS
A. Inhale Divine Energy for 7 counts.
B. Hold the breath for 7 counts.
C. Exhale for 7 counts.
D. Hold the breath for 7 counts.
This is considered 1 round — do 7 rounds.
“We acknowledge the Divine Creator, our inner family — the father, mother and child; the Divine Forces of all the universes, the Divine Forces of the mineral, plant and animal kingdoms, and all the Aumakuas, Uhanes and Unihipilis who have been moved to the path of Pure Light. We include animate and inanimate things — such as coins, currencies and their media of exchange; documents, letters, equipment, objects; sounds of speech, thoughts and actions; even a microscopic cell or particle of dust that participated in or was included in the process.
“We acknowledge the Unihipilis (Elemental Goddesses) of Rhythm, Peace, Freedom and Balance; The Lady of Freedom, the Unihipili of the United States; King Kamehameha I, the Unihipili of Hawaii; the Unihipilis of each Hawaiian island (such as Maui for the island of Maui); the Unihipilis of each nation and people around the globe; the Nature Spirits and Place Spirits with whom we are connected and on whom we depend; and the Unihipilis of our Planet, all the Universes and the Cosmos.
“May the I continually bless all those involved in the Ho’oponopono process. WE ARE SET FREE AND IT IS DONE! WE ARE NOW IN THE DIVINE CREATOR’S EMBRACE.“
Next, for psychic self-defense:
12 LEVELS OF PSYCHIC INTRUSION
Based on material from the late Francisco Coll
(IN ORDER, FROM LEAST INTRUSIVE TO MOST)
- Expectation of something
- Sense of minimal concern
- Interference causing concern
- Reaction of concern
- Sensing encroachment
- Investigating encroachment
- Murderous feelings
- Suicidal feelings
This list represents your subjective perceptions, regardless of what is happening around you. The purpose of the list is to monitor how you let certain people & situations get to you, so that you can center yourself consciously.
ALSO FROM FRANCISCO COLL:
THE 4 ALARMS
- Confusing your personal life and your professional life (e.g. having an affair with a co-worker; this alarm indicates problems with boundaries)
- Feeling the weight of the world on your shoulders (“If I don’t do it, it won’t get done.” or “Nobody appreciates my efforts.”)
- Losing your enthusiasm (feeling overwhelmed, burned out — this is always a sign of taking on stuff that’s not yours)
- Fighting other people’s battles instead of your own (really a form of spiritual suicide, as it indicates an inner hopelessness about achieving your own goals)
If we don’t pay attention to the 1st alarm, the messages from our Soul get louder and louder until we do!
WORKING WITH THE 4 PERCEPTIONS
(Intuition, Vision, Auditory and Feeling/Kinesthetic)
Intuition is like radar. It is not physically based, but is centered in the aura around the body and in whatever we are interested in. It reminds us that we are permeable beings of Light, transcending time and space.
Vision puts form on inner knowing, often through symbols.
Our auditory perception interprets what the mind sees so that it makes sense to the conscious mind.
Feeling, or sensation, is based in the physical body. The body does not lie, so our gut feelings are the ultimate litmus test to determine if our perceptions are valid or not.
THE FOLLOWING MATERIAL IS BASED ON TEACHINGS FROM KURT LELAND
GUIDELINES FOR WORKING WITH THE 5 MENUS
Based on Kurt’s book “Menus for Impulsive Living,” available used from online vendors such as Amazon.com
- WORK: THINGS YOU DO FOR ACCOMPLISHMENT (project-oriented, e.g. cooking a meal; focus on getting things done)
- CYCLES: THINGS YOU DO PERIODICALLY; PREPARATION FOR OR COMPLETION OF SOMETHING (daily, weekly, monthly, annual routines; beginnings, endings and recommitments)
- PLAY: THINGS YOU DO FOR R&R, DISTRACTION AND FUN
- PHYSICAL FOCUS: THINGS TO NOURISH THE BODY (exercise, health focus, nutritional eating) for strength, coordination and self-image
- SELF-AWARENESS: GETTING IN TOUCH WITH YOUR OWN THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS (through meditation, meeting new people, communing with other beings, conscious breathing, service)
Plus at least 1 surprise per day from the Soul, which automatically propels you from 1 menu to another — accept surprise gracefully to integrate the shift well.
GUIDELINES FOR DAILY USE
- Do at least 2 time slots of each menu per day.
- Don’t do more than 2 time slots of the same menu in a row.
- Shift gears through urination or through conscious breathing — USE INTENTION!
- Don’t try to do double duty — focus on 1 menu at a time, even while multi-tasking.
Be creative and have fun, regardless of what menu you’re in!
IT’S NOT WHAT YOU DO, IT’S THE SPIRIT IN WHICH YOU DO IT!
A walk in the woods may be physical focus, play, self-awareness or cycles (e.g. your Saturday AM walk would be cycles menu).
A movie at the Wednesday film festival may be play, self-awareness (an Artist’s Date) or cycles (weekly movie).
7 LAYERS OF CONSCIOUSNESS
(from the outermost to the deepest)
- Normal Waking Consciousness
- Free Association
- Conscious Trance
- Unconscious (Full) Trance
My tips on how to use these states of consciousness:
Note that Symbol is deeper than Dream. We often process our previous day in the dream state. A symbol stands for something else, larger than itself. We can learn to use Symbol as a gateway to Free Association, which is where we can access past lives and transcend time and space in our communication with other beings.
Re the 2 levels of Trance: My Guides have suggested to me that I channel consciously rather than unconsciously, so that my conscious mind gets the benefit of the knowledge and wisdom coming through me. The risk, of course, is that I will “color the information”, that is, distort it with my own opinions. That’s why I find my body signals so helpful — I have no control over them with my conscious mind, so when they occur they validate the messages coming to me from higher consciousness.
THE 7 SOUL LEVELS IN THE MICHAEL TEACHING
The 1st level is introspective — the person can only truly be themselves when they are alone. The lesson is establishing direct relationship to Source on a personal level.
The 2nd level is about relationships. The person has the lesson of rebalancing self in relation to others.
The 3rd level is expansive and experimental. In the old soul cycle the person has the lesson of true freedom. “What I want” becomes more important than “what others want.”
The 4th level is about identity. The person’s sense of self becomes cohesive and consistent, not fragmented. In the old soul cycle this can be an experience of self-expression in the form of guru or teacher.
5th level is much lighter and freeing. “Wherever I go, there I am.” Nothing to prove. Life is an experiment, an adventure! Expansion of consciousness is the key.
6th level is the most demanding. All areas of the psyche must become illumined. The theme is conscious awareness. This soul level is driven by karma. In the mature soul cycle there is a lesson about death; in the old soul cycle, service in the world.
7th level is about completion and embodiment of the principles one has learned. As in 1st level, there is much need for quiet time for integration of life experiences.
Many of us are now accelerating from one soul level to the next within a given lifetime. The process of changing soul levels is like a death and rebirth, as one changes one’s filter or comfort zone . The boundaries of the playpen get bigger. Be gentle with yourself as you go through this process!