ROBERT’S MEDITATIONS AND TEACHINGS
- GUIDELINES FOR MEDITATION. BLESSING THE EARTH WITH THE 7 DIRECTIONS. COMPLETE HO’OPONOPONO
- 12 LEVELS OF PSYCHIC INTRUSION, THE 4 ALARMS and the 4 PERCEPTIONS
- GUIDELINES FOR WORKING WITH THE 5 MENUS
- THE 7 SOUL LEVELS and SOUL CYCLES IN THE MICHAEL TEACHING
- A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE BODY SIGNALS SYSTEM
SOME GUIDELINES FOR MEDITATION
- Conscious breathing is the physical base of meditation.
- The mental base of meditation is contained in 3 elements: calmness, focus and bliss. Other words for these 3 might be: relaxing into the space of meditation; directing awareness for a specific purpose; and allowing joy to permeate your being. These 3 elements are interrelated, not sequential in a certain order of unfoldment. They should be cultivated whenever you meditate.
- Motivation and Preparation
- The emotional base of meditation is love — love of God (Source), love of self, love of others (including the planet and all beings).
- Get in touch with love inside you before meditating, through using a mantra, a mandala or just deep breathing.
- Physical preparation: Traditionally, sitting meditation is for expansion of consciousness, while reclining promotes self-healing. Posture should be comfortable, but not conducive to drowsiness.
- Referential meditation (focusing on something specific) uses one or more of the 4 perceptions.
- Auditory – repeating a sound or mantra
- Visual – e.g. focusing on a color or mandala, whether outside the body or in your imagination
- Kinesthetic – circulating energy through the body with the breath, for example, breathing blue light into the kidneys, exhaling white
- Intuitive – merger with a being (Christ, Buddha, the Blessed Mother, a saint, Gaia, etc.) or a quality of consciousness (such as the 4 immeasureables: joy, love, compassion and equanimity)
- Do short segments of conscious focus, many times.
- Monitor yourself frequently, e.g. check in every 5 minutes to see how you’re doing.
- Cultivate the quality of less striving, more contentment. Do not always have a personal agenda when you meditate — JUST BE! This leads to inner peace and bliss, and tames the mind.
- Stop the meditation while you are still enthusiastic to do more!
- Commitment to practice
- Make a realistic agreement with yourself to meditate regularly and then follow through — for example, commit to meditating once a day for 30 minutes.
- At the end of each meditation dedicate your merit and accomplishment for the sake of all beings – this acknowledges that you are meditating not only for your own growth, but also to make the world a better place. Be aware that the rippling effect of your meditation will plug you into the field of love as you go about your day — you will see the effects of your inner peace in the world around you!
ENJOY INCREASING PEACE AND BLISS!
Copyright 2020 by Robert K. Dubiel
BLESSING THE EARTH WITH THE 7 DIRECTIONS
- Imagine you are ascending a sacred mountain, or visiting a site that is sacred to you — maybe a waterfall, a cave, a forest glen, a garden — either in your imagination or one you have actually visited. Invite your Spirit Guides to participate in this meditation with you, if you wish.
- You can either turn your body to the physical direction of the east, or do it in your mind. Extend your hands, sending unconditional love through them. Pray to the Spirit of the East, the Spirit of the Air element, representing new beginnings. Thank her for her help, and ask for assistance in whatever new project you are starting.
- Now turn to the South, either mentally or physically. This is the Fire direction that enlivens the heart. Say, “Heart’s desire, thy will be done.” The South is the direction of courage, innocence and trust. Ask the Spirit of the South for the courage to help you fulfill your heart’s desire.
- Turning now to the West direction, tune into the Water element. The West is the direction of introspection and personal truth. Ask the Spirit of the West for the honesty and depth to live out of what is really important to you, your core values.
- Facing North in body or mind, contact the Spirit of the Earth element. The North is the direction of the ancestors, of the wisdom which has come down to us through culture and tradition. Ask the Spirit of Earth to help you respect the people and things that have gone before you, to help you build a solid foundation in your life.
- Now raise your hands high above the head, connecting with the Spirit of the Sky, the Universe. Ask the beings of Light who are interested in our evolution, to help you stay connected in consciousness with Source.
- Lowering your hands toward the ground, contact Mother Earth. Ask her for her blessings and support. Send energy to her for her highest good, consciously aligning humanity’s evolution with the good of our planet.
- Finally, place your hands on your heart chakra in the middle of the chest. Breathe deeply into the Here and Now, and ask your Soul to send you energy to fulfill any personal intentions you have for yourself and others.
NAMASTE! EMBODY THE LIGHT!
HO’OPONOPONO — 12 STEP PROCESS
The purpose of the Hawaiian spiritual practice known as Ho’oponopono is to reestablish harmony and balance between ourselves, and the people and environment around us.
This meditation is based on material from The Foundation of I Inc., modified by me,
Robert K. Dubiel.
1. INNER CONNECTION
The conscious mind (Uhane in the Hawaiian language) asks the Divine Creator (the I) for forgiveness, and that the Divine Creator embrace him/her in a circle of Divine Love.
2. PREPARATION: FOR I AM PEACE
The Divine Creator (I) asks that we do the process gently, to wrest the iron grip of fear from the Unihipili, our unconscious or elemental mind (inner child), which holds memories of past traumas. The Aumakua (higher self) washes and dresses the Unihipili and takes him to meet the Divine Creator in a beautiful sanctuary of Silent Solitude. Breathe into this sacred space for several minutes. When you feel a letting go sensation come over you, then affirm:
“I am a child of God allowing Divine Love and Intelligence to move and express in and through me; my affairs, both personal and universal. I allow balance, perfect ideas, perfect relationships, and perfect and right environment to flow to me at the right time.
“I am and will be always in my right place and time for my own individual growth, personal success and happiness, to allow me to fully use my talents in this lifetime for my good and others’.
“Right conditions, relationships and ideas for a constructive future, can and will be achieved though my complete acceptance, enthusiasm, faith and humbleness of mind for my Divine Creator — Father, Mother and Oneness with All Life — my Alpha and my Omega. I will know and truly experience life fulfillment, for I deserve to have the water of life to sustain me now and always.
For I Am Peace.
3. “HA” BREATHING (7 ROUNDS)
a. Inhale Divine Energy for 7 counts.
b. Hold the breath for 7 counts.
c. Exhale for 7 counts.
d. Hold the breath for 7 counts.
This is considered 1 round. Do 7 rounds.
4. OPENING PRAYER: I AM THE I
I am the I
I come forth from the void into Light.
I am the breath that nurtures life.
I am that emptiness, that hollowness beyond all consciousness,
The I, the Id, the All.
I draw my bow of rainbows across the waters,
The continuum of minds with matters.
I am the incoming and outgoing of breath,
The invisible, untouchable breeze,
The undefinable atom of creation.
I am the I
5. REPENTANCE PRAYER
(between individual/group and the Divine Creator)
DIVINE CREATOR, Father, Mother, Child as One:
If I _____(say your name)_____________________, my family relatives and ancestors have offended you in thoughts, words and actions from the beginning of our creation to the present, please forgive us.
Cleanse, purify, release, sever and cut all the unwanted energies and vibrations we have created, accumulated and/or accepted from the beginning of our creation to the present.
Please transmute all the negative, unwanted energies to pure Light. WE ARE SET FREE! AND IT IS DONE!
6A. HO’OPONOPONO — LONG FORM
The long form is to be done twice, in the following manner:
1st Time: Part 1, You; Part 2, Them
2nd Time: Part 1, Them; Part 2, You
The other party does not need to participate consciously. The first time around you speak as yourself; the second time you speak as them.
“DIVINE CREATOR, FATHER, MOTHER, CHILD AS ONE,
If I ____(party doing process)_________________________, my family, relatives and ancestors, have offended you, _________(party or parties with whom the process is being done)______, your family, relatives and ancestors, in thoughts, words and actions from the beginning of our creation to the present, humbly, humbly we ask you all for forgiveness for all our fears, errors, resentments, guilt, offenses, blocks and attachments we have created, accumulated and accepted from the beginning of our creation to the present.
Let Divine Intelligence include all information we knowingly or unknowingly have omitted. WILL YOU ALL FORGIVE US?“
“YES, WE FORGIVE YOU. Let the water of life release us all from spiritual, emotional, mental, physical, material, financial and karmic bondage. Pull out from our memory bank and computer, release, sever and cut the unwanted and/or negative memories and blocks that tie, bind and attach us together.
“Cleanse, purify and transmute all these unwanted energies to Pure Light. Fill the spaces these unwanted energies occupied, with Divine Light.
“LET DIVINE ORDER, LIGHT, LOVE, PEACE, BALANCE, WISDOM, UNDERSTANDING AND ABUNDANCE be made manifest for us all in our affairs through the Divine Power of the Divine Creator, Father, Mother, Child As One, in whom we rest, abide and have our being now and forever more. WE ARE SET FREE! AND IT IS DONE!”
6 B. HO’OPONOPONO — BRIEF FORM
(Cleansing and problem solving)
“DIVINE CREATOR, Father, Mother, Child as ONE:
I, __________(your name)__________, my family, relatives and ancestors wish to do a Ho’oponopono with ___________(party or parties, nature spirits and spirits of places and countries)_____________, including all my fears, errors, resentments, guilt, anger, violence and attachments with people (especially __________), places __________, past lives ____________, home ties ___________ that contribute to the cause of the problem at hand _______(specify)_____.
Cleanse, purify, sever, cut and release all negative and unwanted memories, blocks and energies that we have created, accumulated and accepted from the beginning of our creation to the present. Transmute all these unwanted energies to Pure Light.
WE RELEASE THEM TO PURE LIGHT AS THEY RELEASE US. WE ARE SET FREE! AND IT IS DONE!”
6C. HO’OPONOPONO MAHIKI
(Cleansing and Releasing of negative vibrations from persons, entities, atoms and molecules)
“DIVINE CREATOR, Father, Mother, Child as One:
I, ________(your name)____________, my family, relatives and ancestors wish to do a Ho’oponopono of the following premises, persons, objects, transactions, atoms and molecules, families, relatives and ancestors ___________________________.
If there are any earthbound spirits and/or negative vibrations within, on or around them, or if the following deceased persons (_______(specify)_______; you may include anyone in the Universe who is permitted to go at this time)_______ are earthbound, we humbly ask forgiveness on their behalf and ask that they be cleansed, purified and released to the path of PURE LIGHT. No longer will they be earthbound. We release them to the path of Light as they release us. We, including premises, persons, families, relatives and ancestors, objects, rituals, transactions, atoms and molecules are ALL SET FREE! AND IT IS DONE!”
“DIVINE CREATOR, Father, Mother, Child as One:
I, _________(your name)__________, my family, relatives and ancestors mentally detach ourselves from all involved in this case. We cut all aka (energy) cords. WE ARE SET FREE! AND IT IS DONE!“
We mentally bathe ourselves from the top of the head to the bottoms of our feet with the following colors: Indigo/Purplish-Bluish Light (7X); Emerald Green (7X); Ice Blue (7X); and White (7X).
“Let Divine Intelligence approve the release and transmutation of all toxins and negative vibrations to Pure Light. Let Divine Intelligence manifest harmony, love, wisdom, order, balance, perfect and right relationships, ideas, sources of wealth, sustenance and energy. We ask that we be surrounded by a gold band or circle. WE ARE SET FREE! AND IT IS DONE!”
10. CLOSING PRAYER : THE PEACE OF I
Peace be with you, all My Peace.
The Peace that is I, the Peace that is I AM,
The Peace for always, now and forever and evermore.
My Peace I give to you, My Peace I leave with you —
Not the world’s Peace, but only My Peace,
The Peace of I.
11. HA BREATHING — 7 ROUNDS
A. Inhale Divine Energy for 7 counts.
B. Hold the breath for 7 counts.
C. Exhale for 7 counts.
D. Hold the breath for 7 counts.
This is considered 1 round — do 7 rounds.
“We acknowledge the Divine Creator, our inner family — the father, mother and child; the Divine Forces of all the universes, the Divine Forces of the mineral, plant and animal kingdoms, and all the Aumakuas, Uhanes and Unihipilis who have been moved to the path of Pure Light. We include animate and inanimate things — such as coins, currencies and their media of exchange; documents, letters, equipment, objects; sounds of speech, thoughts and actions; even a microscopic cell or particle of dust that participated in or was included in the process.
“We acknowledge the Unihipilis (Elemental Goddesses) of Rhythm, Peace, Freedom and Balance; The Lady of Freedom, the Unihipili of the United States; King Kamehameha I, the Unihipili of Hawaii; the Unihipilis of each Hawaiian island (such as Maui for the island of Maui); the Unihipilis of each nation and people around the globe; the Nature Spirits and Place Spirits with whom we are connected and on whom we depend; and the Unihipilis of our Planet, all the Universes and the Cosmos.
“May the I continually bless all those involved in the Ho’oponopono process. WE ARE SET FREE AND IT IS DONE! WE ARE NOW IN THE DIVINE CREATOR’S EMBRACE.“
Next, for psychic self-defense:
12 LEVELS OF PSYCHIC INTRUSION
Based on material from the late Francisco Coll
(IN ORDER, FROM LEAST INTRUSIVE TO MOST)
- Expectation of something
- Sense of minimal concern
- Interference causing concern
- Reaction of concern
- Sensing encroachment
- Investigating encroachment
- Murderous feelings
- Suicidal feelings
This list represents your subjective perceptions, regardless of what is happening around you. The purpose of the list is to monitor how you let certain people & situations get to you, so that you can center yourself consciously and let go of unwanted intrusions.
ALSO ADAPTED FROM FRANCISCO COLL:
THE 4 ALARMS: Life gets complicated when we don’t pay attention to them!
- Confusing your personal life and your professional life (e.g. having an affair with a co-worker; this alarm indicates problems with boundaries)
- Feeling the weight of the world on your shoulders (“If I don’t do it, it won’t get done.” or “Nobody appreciates my efforts.”)
- Losing your enthusiasm (feeling overwhelmed, burned out — this is always a sign of taking on stuff that’s not yours)
- Fighting other people’s battles instead of your own (really a form of spiritual suicide, as it indicates an inner hopelessness about achieving your own goals)
If we don’t pay attention to the 1st alarm, the messages from our Soul get louder and louder until we do!
WORKING WITH THE 4 PERCEPTIONS
(Intuition, Vision, Auditory and Feeling/Kinesthetic)
Intuition is like radar. It is not physically based, but is centered in the aura around the body and in whatever we are interested in. It reminds us that we are permeable beings of Light, transcending time and space.
Vision puts form on inner knowing, often through symbols.
Our auditory perception interprets visual data so that it makes sense to the conscious mind.
Feeling, or sensation, is based in the physical body. The body does not lie, so trusting our gut feelings is important to determine if our perceptions are valid or not.
GUIDELINES FOR WORKING WITH THE 5 MENUS
Based on Kurt’s Leland’s book “Menus for Impulsive Living,” available used from online vendors such as Amazon.com
THE 5 MENUS
- WORK: THINGS YOU DO FOR ACCOMPLISHMENT (project-oriented, e.g. cooking a meal; focus on getting things done)
- CYCLES: THINGS YOU DO PERIODICALLY; PREPARATION FOR OR COMPLETION OF SOMETHING (daily, weekly, monthly, annual routines; beginnings, endings and recommitments)
- PLAY: THINGS YOU DO FOR R&R, DISTRACTION AND FUN
- PHYSICAL FOCUS: THINGS TO NOURISH THE BODY (exercise, health focus, nutritional eating) for strength, coordination and self-image
- SELF-AWARENESS: GETTING IN TOUCH WITH YOUR OWN THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS (through meditation, meeting new people, communing with other beings, conscious breathing, service)
Plus at least 1 surprise per day from the Soul, which automatically propels you from 1 menu to another. Accept surprise gracefully to help integrate the shift.
GUIDELINES FOR DAILY USE
- Do at least 2 time slots of each menu per day.
- Don’t do more than 2 time slots of the same menu in a row.
- Shift gears through urination or through conscious breathing — USE INTENTION!
- Don’t try to do double duty — focus on 1 menu at a time, even while multi-tasking.
Be creative and have fun, regardless of what menu you’re in!
IT’S NOT WHAT YOU DO, IT’S THE SPIRIT IN WHICH YOU DO IT!
A walk in the woods may be physical focus, play, self-awareness or cycles (e.g. your Saturday AM walk would be cycles menu).
A movie at the weekly Wednesday film festival may be play, self-awareness (an Artist’s Date) or cycles (weekly movie).
THE 7 SOUL LEVELS and SOUL CYCLES IN THE MICHAEL TEACHING
There are 7 soul cycles in human evolution: Infant, Baby, Young, Mature, Old, Transcendental and Infinite. Each soul cycles has 7 levels, representing an unfolding of the essence of the cycle. The first 5 cycles are played out within physical density. The final 2 cycles, Transcendental and Infinite are not usually physically based, although more humans are now adopting a transcendental perspective. The Young Soul cycle is the most dense energetically. Humanity is currently finishing the Young Soul cycle — covid has precipitated a mass consciousness shift from 6th to 7th level Young. The lessons of the Young Soul cycle are about outer accomplishment. Now that we are preparing to enter the Mature soul cycle there will be an increased emphasis on empathy, compassion and relationships.
The 1st level in a soul cycle is introspective — the individual needs to be by themselves frequently to sort out their true feelings. In the Old Soul cycle the lesson of 1st level is about establishing direct relationship to Source on a personal level.
The 2nd level is about relationships in the outer world. The person has the lesson of rebalancing self in relation to others, within the framework of the cycle. 2nd level Old is about balanced empathy and mutual empowerment.
The 3rd level is expansive and versatile. The true template of the soul cycle is manifest here. In the Old Soul cycle the person has the lesson of true freedom and choice. “What I want” becomes more important than “what others want.”
The 4th level is about exploring personal identity. The individual’s sense of self becomes cohesive and consistent, not compartmentalized. “What do I stand for?” Marching to my own drummer. In the Old Soul cycle this can manifest as self-expression in the form of guru or teacher. One’s core values play out in the world.
5th level is much lighter, with nothing to prove. “Wherever I go, there I am.” Having mastered personal identity, the individual can confidently take more risks in self-expression. Life is an experiment, an adventure! The purpose of this soul level is seeing wider options that transcend categories.
6th level is the most demanding one within each cycle. All areas of the psyche must coordinate with the purpose of the cycle. YOUNG: OUTER ACCOMPLISHMENT. MATURE: SELF-AWARENESS. OLD: PURE BEING. The theme of 6th level is conscious awareness. This soul level is driven by karma. In the Mature Soul cycle there are lessons about death; in the Old Soul cycle, service to the world.
7th level is about completion of the cycle and embodiment of the principles one has learned in the previous 6 levels. As in 1st level, there is much need for quiet time for integration of life experiences. The person sorts out what is important, and lets the rest go. This is the soul level that humanity is currently entering, within the Young Soul cycle.
There is now an acceleration of consciousness going on, with a resulting soul level shift globally, moving from 6th level Young to 7th level Young within the human species. Many individuals are now accelerating from one soul level to the next within this current lifetime. The process of changing soul levels is like a death and rebirth, as the individual changes both the filters of perception and their core values as they express themselves in the world. The boundaries of the playpen get bigger. Be gentle with yourself as you go through this process!
A NOTE ON PHYSICAL DENSITY
There are 7 soul cycles, but only 5 of them require a physical body. The 3rd soul cycle, Young, is the most physically dense. It corresponds to the 3rd level in a soul cycle, which manifests the purpose of the cycle itself, in this case, the purpose of incarnation and embodiment on the physical plane. So the emphasis is on accomplishment in the outer world in the Young Soul cycle.
The middle soul cycle of human existence, Mature, emphasizes creativity and begins to transcend linear time and space. Each individual develops their unique energy signature during the Mature soul cycle.
Then in the Old Soul cycle, which corresponds to 5th level, there is no longer a need to defend one’s personal individuality — the emphasis is on merger with other beings, both in the physical dimension and in other dimensions. That is why knowledge of other lifetimes is within the capabilities of Old souls. The emphasis is on expansion of consciousness including other times and places. Old souls feel comfortable with relationships with other species, both on this planet as well as others, and with beings of non-physical frequencies such as Spirit Guides.
THE CENTRAL SOUL CYCLE FOR HUMAN DEVELOPMENT IS MATURE, NOT YOUNG: 4th cycle out of 7, i.e. Mid-Cycle
Now that humanity is ending its focus on the Young Soul cycle, it’s appropriate to reflect on what’s ahead. In the context of the Michael Teaching, all experience comes in groups of 7. As we move into 7th level Young as a species, we are at the end of the Soul Cycle of outer accomplishment, Young, and are preparing to enter the 4th Soul Cycle, Mature, which corresponds to 4th level within a Soul Cycle. This is a good time to contemplate what we stand for, both as individuals and as a species. What is our purpose here on Earth? How can we cocreate with Earth Mother Gaia more consciously? What old habits do we need to let go of?
As we make the transition to a less dense Soul Cycle, we have the opportunity to learn about the meaning of life beyond form — this is what the Mature Soul Cycle is all about. Relationship is paramount — both our inner relationships among our distinct facets of self, and our relationship as an individual with the world. Compassion becomes a sign of strength in the Mature Soul cycle — not only compassion for other humans, but for all life forms and for the planet Herself.
The Mature Soul is creative and resourceful; therefore much attention can be paid to bringing the planet back into balance after the despoiling, conquering behavior of the Young Soul cycle that we are emerging from. We humans now have opportunities to figure out ways to live in harmony with the Earth. Leaving the Young Soul cycle signals the end of the attitude of “power over” and the emergence into “power with.” Instead of mining and consumption of non-renewable resources, Mature Soul humanity can develop strategies that use renewable resources like solar power and wind.
In the Mature Soul cycle we learn the power of intention. Let’s use the current global shift to empower technologies of harmony between humanity and our planet — WIN-WIN!
Regardless of what soul level you’re on and what soul cycle you’re in, remember that we are all multi-dimensional beings, by our very Nature! We are not limited by time and space.
NOTES ON TRANSCENDENCE
- Transcendence is all locational, simultaneous — going beyond time and space. It’s all happening at once!
- Bring it all home. Transcendental is the 6th cycle out of 7, concerned with convergence into the self, consciously. Wherever I go, there I am. One with all things.
- This is an active cycle, like 6th level in the soul level context. Creating and activating grids of Light, then working them, is an example of transcendent behavior.
- The ground of being of the individual, the basis of personal identity, is in the collective. I like the image of a hive with many cells. Each cell is a microcosm of the hive.
- The power of the collective is always available to support our intentions. Because the Transcendental individual is based in Source consciously, it is no longer dangerous for them to merge with group mind. The Transcendental individual does not give away their power to a guru or political leader, but maintains a direct personal contact with Source.
- It’s still useful to physically go on pilgrimages to recreate the grid of Light wherever I am. By doing this I quicken and activate both my vibration and the vibration of the site that I am visiting. My shaman Guide “He Who Walks in the Night” says: “Your intention is magnified many times by working with the local Place Spirits of the site you are visiting, because intention is moving across the dimensions.”
- He continues: “By acknowledging the power contained within the unseen, you are creating a bridge of Light both within yourself and in the world around you. As a multidimensional being you are able to ground the energy of intention within physical frequencies. This grounding results in outer manifestation. Your cooperation with Spirits of Place, which happens when you visit a site and acknowledge its power, results in an energy exchange between you and the place. Your vibration is enhanced, as is the vibration of the place. Win -win!”
A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE BODY SIGNALS SYSTEM
This material is based on my book BODY SIGNALS: HEALING THROUGH PHYSICAL INTUITION, available online.
Body signals are a way for our Soul to communicate with us. They include tingling (goosebumps), ringing in the ears and seeing flashes of light. They cannot be controlled or manufactured by the conscious mind — therefore we can trust them as a form of receiving personal truth from Spirit.
Tingling in my fingers began to appear spontaneously during my intuitive counseling sessions in 1983. I felt that my Guides were giving me cues, but I didn’t know how to interpret them. So I went into a meditative state and received the following information:
The little finger represents truth. The ring finger is linked to heart connection and past lives. The middle finger represents healing. The forefinger (index finger) stands for creativity. And the thumb represents joy.
I noticed that sometimes there would be pain or a constricted feeling in a finger. My Guides explained that constricting pain represents the opposite quality — so constricting pain in the thumb is anger; in the forefinger it indicates a creative blockage; in the middle finger, illness or a blockage in energy flow; in the ring finger, closing one’s heart; and in the little finger, untruth or incomplete information. In addition, my Guides indicated that EXPANDING pain means that the positive energy is coming in, but through a field of resistance — that is, the person is having trouble accepting the guidance that is offered.
Many other Body Signals points have been activated in my body over the years, more than 25 points in the hands alone! New points still emerge occasionally. Body Signals is a dynamic ongoing process. For a fuller list of Body Signals points consult my book BODY SIGNALS: HEALING THROUGH PHYSICAL INTUITION available online.
I have found this system of physical intuition to be very helpful in learning to trust my intuition, especially since I cannot control the sensations with my conscious mind! Body signals remind me that Guidance is always available; they often occur spontaneously when I least expect them!
My particular form of body signals is one of many ways that Spirit can communicate with us physically. I encourage you to be receptive to your own Spirit Guides to find the way that is best for you. As you breathe in your intention to get insights from Spirit, your Guides will connect with you more frequently, dynamically and creatively.